Thursday, July 8, 2010

First Post

Original title, no?

I'm not really sure why I'm starting up another Blog (I have one on Vox, Katelyn's Blog), I just am it seems. I just kind of felt like starting a new blog, this one, like the last one, probably won't have any real use other then just for me to try and write a little something everyday.

How should I start this off..?

My name is Katelyn, I'm two of four and four of six in my family. I am a: Christian, Cowgirl, Big/Little Sister, Actress, Movie Editor, Balloon Artist, Chalk Artist, Knitter, and Student. I've been homeschooled my whole life and I'm working toward becoming a horse breeder and trainer. Sometimes I become so depressed I don't want to even get out of bed, but I always do. My sister and I are balloon artist, Our stage name is Static Cling, I’m Static, KJo’s Cling. I have One Guinea Pig! Jaxie a Million =3 One Betta fish named Andromeda!

I'm PunkBunny on Ravelry.com, and I'm really random!


That's all I can think to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment