Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Jax

My baby boy Jax died just last night. He wasn’t feeling well at all and we took him to the vet’s office and they were so nice to him, he had a blockage or something and he’s little tummy was just Full of gas and they did everything they could, gave us a bunch of medicines to try and everything.

He really was stressed after they tried to help him. We weren’t home more then five minutes, I was petting him as he lay in his cage and he kind of hiccuped and he was gone.

Jax was my first pet ever, he was really my first love too, if that makes any since.

I’m kind of glad he was just gone, because he really wasn’t feeling well and now he’s not hurting and my family misses him very dearly but we didn’t have to watch him suffer for days.

I’m not sure how I’m supposed to handle this right now… I cried all night and I’m crying again right now.

I miss him so much already!

Jax
December 22nd 2010

Jax sleeping in his sleeping bag

He came into my life when there was very little of anything inside of me but he leaves me full of hope for the future and a heart full of love.

Thank you Jax, I love you.

Jax in his sleeping bag


No comments:

Post a Comment